Manufacturer's Part Number:FTM-3207DR
DXE Part Number:YSU-FTM-3207DR
Receive Range 1:420.000-450.000 MHz
AM Broadcast Band Coverage:No
FM Broadcast Band:No
Transceiver Power Supply:External, not included
Transceiver Input Voltage:13.8 Vdc
Transceiver Maximum Current:10.0 A
Radio Width:6.063 in.
Radio Height:1.690 in.
Radio Depth:6.102 in.
Notes:Includes System Fusion C4FM digital operation.
Band Coverage:70 cm
Transmit Frequency Range:430.000-450.000 MHz
FM Maximum Power:55 W
FM Minimum Power:5 W
Yaesu FTM-3207DR C4FM/FM 55W UHF Mobile Transceivers share the same great features as the FTM-3200DR and is identical in appearance, offering UHF operation on the 430 – 450 MHz band. They provide high output power, with incremental power levels of 5, 25 and 55 Watts. A front-facing speaker delivers 3 Watts of abundant and crystal clear audio, engineered for stress-free and enjoyable communications - even in noisy environments.
Ever since the introduction of the popular FTM-3200DR, radio amateurs have been asking for a UHF version. The FTM-3207DR also incorporates the Automatic Mode Select (AMS) function - allowing all operators to enjoy seamless communications between conventional FM analog and C4FM digital users. Naturally, the enhanced Digital Group Monitor (GM) function and DG-ID/DP-ID operation allows operators to easily configure the radio for group communications in the UHF band.
Other useful standard features included are a bright multi-colored LED Mode/Status Indicator; 220 memory channels with alpha-numeric labels; DSQ (Digital Squelch Code) signaling; CTCSS/DCS encode/decode with split Tone and DCS encode-only capability; and EPCS (Enhanced Paging & Code Squelch Operation).
The FTM-3207DR, like the FTM-3200DR, has a three-year warranty. The carefully selected features, detailed below, are certain to serve the needs of many ham radio operators who have been searching for solid performance in a monoband UHF transceiver, and at an attractive price! Order yours now from DX Engineering.
Yaesu FTM-3207DR 55 W 430 MHz C4FM/FM Digital Mobile Radio Features:
* Genuine 55 W Output Power with Funnel Air-Convection Conductor (Wind Tunnel) design and heavy-duty heat sink
* Advanced Digital C4FM operation
* System Fusion Compatible
* AMS (Automatic Mode Select) function automatically recognizes the signal as C4FM digital or conventional FM
* Sophisticated Digital-Group-ID Operation
* Loud 3 Watts of Audio Output Power with the Front Speaker for noisy environments
* Bright Multi-colored LED Mode-Indicator for easy operation
* Four Programmable keys on the microphone allow one-touch access to your favorite command functions
* 221 Memory Channels with Alpha-numeric tags (maximum 8 characters)
* DSQ (Digital Squelch Code) Signaling Feature
* CTCSS and DCS Encode/Decode
* Versatile Scanning Capabilities: VFO Scan / Memory Channel Scan / Programmable Memory Scan (PMS) /Priority channel Scan
* Memory-Only Mode
*Time Out Timer (TOT)
*Automatic Power OFF (APO)
*Busy Channel Lock-Out (BCLO)
Frequency Ranges: RX 420 - 470 MHz Specified performance, amateur band only)
TX 430 - 450 MHz (Amateur band only)
Circuit Type: Double-Conversion Superheterodyne
Modulation Type: F1D, F2D, F3E, F7W
RF Power Output: 55 W/25 W/5 W
Memory Channels: 221
Radio Dimensions (W x H x D): 6.1" x 1.7" x 6.1" (154 x 43 x 155 mm) w/o knobs
Weight (Approx.): 2.86 lbs. (1.3 kg)
Warranty: 3 Years