- Shunt: 50A/75mA
- Weight: 23g(Voltmeter header)+80g(Shunt)
- Display color: Blue or Red
- Display mode: Three 0.56 LED digital tube
- update rate: About 500 ms/time
- Physical size: 48 x 29 x 22 mm (L*W* H)
- Opening size: 45 x 26 mm (L*W)
- Supply voltage : 4-30V
- Lead wire length: 14 cm
- Measurement range: DC 0.0-50.0A
- Operation temperature: -10 degrees~65 degrees
- Measurement accuracy: ± (1% + 2 words)
Note: (please follow the instructions carefully wiring, or burn out )
- The power supply end of the ammeter and measuring the ground USES a total design, that is to say, the power supply ground wire and test the ground wire is mutually, so only string ammeter test end after the electric appliances (both devices being measured between the cathode and tested equipment power of cathode)
- Advice header power supply to use isolated power supply separately
- In order to prevent being damaged The shunt must be connectd firstly before using, then connect the voltmeter.
Error phenomenon one: Because of the some eclectic parts ageing and influenced by the temperature, sometimes when measuring the small current, the error of some meter become big or sometimes some meter don?t show zero without load.
Solution: When the meter is off the power, please short circuit A and B (connect A and B). Then make the meter have the electricity, the meter will automatically calibrated to zero. When the automatic calibration is over, please disconnect A and B. After this, that is ok.
Error phenomenon two: Because of the some eclectic parts ageing and influenced by the temperature, sometimes when measuring big current, the error of some meter become big.
Solution: let the meter show about half of the range (for example: range 0-10A, let meter show about 5A). At the meaning time, you adjust R7 until the meter show the value is same to the value the more digit meter show.
Powered by Opencart
Peppers Radio Communication © 2019