Alinco (Brand NEW) DX-R8T Communication Receiver
DX-R8T Communications MutiMode 150 KHz-30 MHz Description
Now you can enjoy the thrill of listening to live radio signals from all over the world with the Alinco DX-R8T/E. A new desktop shortwave radio designed to be affordable without compromising performance, the DX-R8T/E boasts a communications grade receiver circuit, 3 ceramic filters (FM/AM, SSB, CW) with narrow filter function, excellent 1ppm stability and a large, easy-to-read LCD screen. The I/Q output mode with supporting SDR freeware lets you to output the I/Q signal from the 3.5mm stereo jack and decode DRM using only a PC and a sound card.
Simple operating commands and straight-forward key layout make this a radio that you can start enjoying from the moment you first turn it on. Packed with many features normally found only in more expensive shortwave receivers, the DX-R8T/E is ready to capture the imagination of everyone from a beginner in the world of shortwave to the most experienced shortwave listener.
Attention: This product requires an optional power-supply (3A-class /12Vdc) and an external antenna to operate.
Features of DX-R8T/E
• I/Q signal output allows use of third-party SDR software
• 150 kHz 35MHz (T-model up to 30MHz) in AM/USB/LSB/CW/FM and IQ modes
• Front and rear jacks make connecting accessories easy
• Direct frequency input to the dual VFO system
• Detachable front-control panel offers more mounting options
• Large LCD display makes operation simple
• Front-speaker and powerful 2W audio output makes it easy to hear signals
• Rugged, die-cast chassis
• Narrow ceramic filters (AM 2.4kHz/SSB 1kHz) and 0.5kHz audio-filtering for CW
• 4-level RF preamp/attenuator
• IF shift and RIT reduces interference
• Noise blanker enables clearer reception
• 3 banks/600 memory channels make it easy to save banks of favorite frequencies
• Two sets of programmed search pairs and varieties of scanning modes
• Auto-power-off, Sleep-timer, Dial and Key locks, RX indicator illumination and more!
• Computer utility software makes it easy to manage settings and edit memories
• Monitor shortwave signals from aviation, navigation and data sources
Powered by Opencart
Peppers Radio Communication 2020