2 Way Radios for Schools, Colleges and University Communities
If someone comes in the front door causing trouble,
YOU DON'T HAVE TIME to dial a cell phone - other than 911.
Cell phones will call ONE OTHER PHONE - maybe two with a "conference call" function.
Two-way radios are INSTANT COMMUNICATION in the time of emergency. And they communicate with ALL THE OTHER RADIOS on campus at the same time.
If you are considering cell phones instead of commercial grade two-way radios for emergency communication at your campus, YOU ARE GOING THE WRONG WAY!
Increased Safety and Security of Students and Staff
According to the 2012 U.S. Census, 80% of schools expect a violent incident to erupt on their grounds. In a nationwide survey, 99% of educators say creating a safe, secure environment is their top priority.
The fastest way to greater safety with fewer dollars? Commercial grade two-way radios instantly connect staff and public safety when emergencies occur. Keep track of children on the move. Monitor buses and routes in real time. And link districts and staff efficiently on one device.
Instant communications, exchange of critical information and security monitoring are vital tools in ensuring the safety within the community of schools or colleges. This includes all school or university personnel - grounds and maintenance, administration, faculty and students.
Wireless communications are universally recognized as the most efficient and cost-effective solution to meet these needs and ensure smooth day-to-day administrative and operational procedures.
Two Way Radios for Day-to-Day and Critical Response Communication
Commercial Two way radios offer significant advantages for day-to-day as well as critical response communication with regards to the following:
Benefits of Two Way Radio Communication in Critical Situations
1. Communication is critical, especially in split-second decision making situations where seconds can be vital in prevention. Two way radios significantly increase the level of safety and security to schools and college campus communities.
2. Two way radios provide an effective safe communication system for reporting and dealing with accidents as they occur.
3. Ideal for schools and colleges who want a communications system in place that offers security and peace of mind for their students and staff.
4. With communication features, including full campus, a portable device that can be taken on field trips and an alarm that is ideal for remote workers, two way radios gives the school a compact, robust and highly reliable tool in which to improve security and communications.
5. Ideal for College campus community members to have an additional communication system using two way radios
6. Campus Safety personnel can drive thru campus equipped with two-way radios for direct communication to the campus.
7. Two-way radio provides an affordable solution to the reduction and handling in security and critical response communication
Nurseries, schools, university and college campus communities are relying on commercial two way radios as a solution - not alternative - for their wireless communication needs based on their compact, reliable and highly effective form of communication in not only critical emergency-type situations, but for day-to-day operational communication.
Contact Peppers Radio Communication today, for a complete quote on your needs.